AT Commands on M2 Hardware with SIM868

Hello rm2m community,

In the studio it is possible to address the hardware via the console using AT commands.
Is there an overview of the supported AT commands?

Best regards,
Marcel

Hello,

Currently we do not have such an overview published.
Could you tell me what you are trying to achieve?

With the AT-commands you mainly can control the uplink interface.
For example at+tx triggers a connection.

BR
Franz

Hello Franz,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I would like to flash a company update on the SIM868 module via the Uart1, that is the main goal.
I also received a firmware update from Simcom. With tools-software and a USB to Uart interface, the update should be flashable via Uart1 of the SIM868.
The SIM868 module is directly connected to the µC on the hardware (test pins are available, see screenshot).
Now I wanted to send AT commands to it manually to see if its responding to this commands.
Several questions occurred to me:

1. Is it perhaps a problem to get access to the module via the external USB to Uart brige, as long as it is connected to the µC.
  2. The module also has a USB interface through which you can flash the update using tools. I tried that but the module is not recognized correctly by Windowas due to a driver problem.
  3. Do you have a USB driver that you can provide, or what would be the best way to flash the update?

Best regards,
Marcel

Hello Marcel,

This case is being processed in parallel in a support ticket (CUSTOMSUP-3022).
Since it is very specific, please close it here and continue with the support ticket.

BR
Franz

Hello Franz,

ok, thank you very much.

Best regards,
Marcel