Hello rapidM2M Community,
the ble-scanner-app-mt library now includes a platform independent command queuing for all supported devices, that buffers BLE commands and processes them sequentially.
- The new command queuing is enabled per default.
- The default command queue can hold up to 10 entries.
- The size of the command queue can be configured via the BLE_APP_MAX_SIZE_QUEUE define.
- The BLE_APP_MAX_SIZE_QUEUE define is explained in the “Advanced Library Configuration” Category of the ble-scanner-app-mt rapidM2M-Studio Help.
- Disabling the command queue can lead to BLE commands being lost and therefore is not recommended.