Input Voltage no longer readable with a EasyV3 based on a EasyIoT hardware

Hello Community,

I recently received the new EasyV3s, which are basing on the EasyIoT hardware. After transfering a project from the old EasyV3 hardware to the new, I discovered, that when I try to read the input voltage. I always get arround 0V.

new TPM[TPM_Info];
PM_GetInfo(TPM);
Measurementdata_.Input_Voltage = TPM.VIn/1000.0;

I found the error, but I don’t know why.
When I use a different PSU DC it works, has there been a hardware change?

Hello @stegmaf,

I did a short test with a “PSU413D+” and a “PSU DC”. In both cases, about 12V were measured when I supplied the myDatalogEASY IoT with a 12V plug-in power supply via VIN and GND. I used the following code

main()
{
	new TPM[TPM_Info];
	new Input_Voltage

PM_GetInfo(TPM);
	Input_Voltage = TPM.VIn/1000.0;
	#log("VIN %dV", Input_Voltage);
	#log("VIN %dmV", TPM.VIn);
}

What did you mean by “different PSU DC”? Different types of PSU DC (i.e. “PSU DC” and “PSU DC+”) or multiple PSU of the same type?

Kind regards
Josef

Hello @Josef,

no I mean different PSU DC which we purchased at different times. If I use a older one from arround a half or a year ago it does not show me the Input voltage. If I use a latest one, it works.

Greetings
stegmaf

hello @stegmaf,

Can you check if they are different hardware versions? The hardware version must be marked on the nameplate.

Kind regards
Josef

Hello @josef,

I took a bigger look and tested more PSU DCs. It seems to be only this one, which will not work. Other with the same HW version are working. But I don’t know why exactly this one doesn’t.

Greetings